Haycobs from Bavarian meadow hay for high-quality upgrading of roughage supply.
Unfortunately, the supply of high quality hay is often low these days. Haycobs are the optimal alternative to ensure the roughage care of your horse. ATCOM haycobs are obtained directly from hay in Bavaria and gently dried and processed on site. As a pure source rich in vital substances, haycobs play an important role in the upgrading of the roughage diet. The higher content of nutrients such as normal roughage naturally promotes the well-being of the horse. Haycobs have proven themselves in a variety of horse feeding. They represent a meaningful hay replacement in horses with respiratory problems because they are free of dust and mold. With a small supply of roughage, they can reliably compensate for roughage deficit. In late harvested hay, haycobs enhance the basic feed with valuable nutrients. Older horses or horses with dental problems benefit from the nutrient density and high digestibility. Haycobs are a high-quality natural product, completely free of additives, cereals, molasses and flavors.
ATCOM haycobs are optimally suited:
- To upgrade bad and nutrient-poor forage
- as a high-quality roughage supplement or roughage substitute with low hay supply (for example in the boarding house)
- As a constant, high quality roughage supplement or roughage substitute
- As a manger food with cereal intolerance
- For roughage supplement with low hay supply
- As stomach-friendly crib food
- Energy supply in horses with sensitivity to sugar metabolism (low glycemic index)
- As a concentrate substitute for horses, which are prone to nervousness with higher quantities of cereals
- To optimize the protein and calcium supply during the nursing phase and gestation
- As a hay replacement in old horses or in horses with dental problems
Please note: Haycobs do not replace the gift of a suitable mineral feed. We therefore recommend that you ensure the supply of minerals, vitamins and trace elements via a product of our high-quality Atcom-Vital line which is suitable for your horse. Thus you reliably prevent nutrition-related diseases and deficiency symptoms.