Healthy and rich in high quality protein.
Lucerne, the queen of plants, is characterized by its high content of essential amino acids as a valuable food plant. Their high percentage of fiber makes them very digestible for horses. Rich in calcium and ß-carotene, but sugar-reduced alfalfa allows a varied use in horse feeding. Naturally alfalfa supports recreational and sport horses in their vitality and naturally helps to build muscle.
If horses show too much temperament or if they do not tolerate cereals for other reasons, alfalfa is ideal as a nativity food and cereal substitute.
Atcom alfalfa is grown directly in Bavaria and gently harvested and dried on site. So we offer you a regional and high-quality natural product, completely free of additives, cereals and molasses.
The ideal content of raw protein and raw fiber of our alfalfa allows the use for sport and leisure horses, by the nutritional content can be balanced by the amount of food.
Atcom alfalfa is optimally suited as:
- Upgrading of bad and nutrient-poor forage
- Nutrient-rich roughage supplement or roughage substitute
- As nativity feed with incompatibility of grain
- Roughage supplement with low hay supply
- Stomach-friendly crib food
- Ideal protein and energy supply in horses with sensitivity in the sugar metabolism (low glycemic index).
- As a concentrate substitute for horses, which are prone to nervousness with higher quantities of cereals
- Optimization of protein and calcium supply during the nursing phase and gestation
- For old horses as an appreciation of the hay
- With dental problems